Shanghai Daluo Hotel Management Co., Ltd
Shanghai Shanghai, China
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
W Shanghai - The Bund is part of a major development complex (Sinar Mas) comprising over 410, 000 sqm of retail, office and hotel space. Say “Nong Hao” to W Shanghai – The Bund, where historical glamour and futuristic flash play out amid spectacular Huangpu River panoramas. The ever-evolving port commerce culture acts as an open gateway between the east and west, bringing with it endless opportunities. Dive into the Paris of the East’s endless loop of Art Deco decadence unfurling along elegant boulevards, chic shopping segueing into electric nightlife amidst Lilong houses, bustling street alleys next to celebrated restaurants, storied culture complementing runway glitz, then do it all over again.
The Head Mixologist curates W Shanghai cocktail program in two restaurants and 3 bars.
1. Create, implement and sustain all bar programs throughout the property.
2. Source and forage unique ingredients, recipes, flavors and vessels locally, regionally and globally.
3. Constantly keep beverage experience fresh, innovate and renew.
4. Build and foster strong relationships to beverage brands and local bars and their bartenders for partnerships.
5. Together with food & beverage leadership build and maintain the overall beverage experience including wine lists.
6. Ensure constant quality control of all the beverage products.
7. Work in close interaction with guests and ensure guest satisfaction.
8. Lead all beverage training for restaurant and bar teams.
You are accountable for the beverage experience in W Shanghai-the Bund.