Hangzhou Zhejiang, China
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
TIC is a professional headhunting service company engaged in foreign talent recommendation, founded in 2017, is a young entrepreneurial team full of vitality, harmonious employee relations, internal unity, with Chinese and English office environment and rapid growth space.
TIC serves various colleges and universities across the country, including kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools and universities, and training schools around the country, as well as foreign-funded enterprises in first-tier and second-tier cities. The candidates are foreign talents from all over the world; TIC team has rich HR experience, European and American overseas returnees, professional English, etc., as well as the young partners of the post-90s generation who are fast developing themselves, inject new vitality into TIC.
Here, we will set sail our dreams together and look forward to your joining us!
Position: Secondary Economics Teacher
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
1. Schedule: 5days a week, regular weekends
8hours a day including office hour
2. Grade: Secondary
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated interest in adolescent development and optimism for students’ ability to learn and grow
- Ability to learn and apply local Chinese educational standards as well as new technologies
- Interest in and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to collaborate, establish rapport and communicate in a Dual Language Immersion environment
- Highly competitive salary levels
- High quality housing
- Annual return airfare for employee and dependents
- Medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Full tuition support for employees with school-age children