|Major:||Marketing and Sales||Degree:||Master|
|Self Describition:||Armed with a solid academic background, I have thrived in sales and marketing positions within International Business-To-Business environments. |
I have developed an interest in Renewables, particularly in the solar industry, where I have successfully evolved in the last 3 years and gained extensive knowledge of the supply chain, global markets, technologies and key drivers.
Highly motivated self-starter with a multi-cultural experience, I enjoy facing new challenges with a high degree of energy and initiative. I consider myself a team player, detailed oriented and a creative thinker.
Native French speaker with fluent English and good understanding of Chinese and Spanish
+ 3 years in Photovoltaic industry
+ 4 years in Sales/Customer Management
1 year as a Marketing Product Manager
+ 6 years in B2B environments
|Expect Industry:||Electricity/Water Supply|
|Expect Function:||Sales/Business Development|
|Education:||2008 Master＊s degree in an International Business School, ESC Rennes|
Three-year business school program focused on strategic management, marketing, CRM and team management
Specialization in Business-to-Business
2006 Winter Term at Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario, Canada
※Study Business Abroad§ program including strategic decision making, B2B marketing, organizational behaviour and human resources management
2004 Diploma in Economics in University, Lille
Two-year university program to study Economic theories
2002 French Baccalaur谷at (Equivalent of A-levels), Specialized in Economics and Social, Lyc谷e Europ谷en Montebello, Lille
Jusheng Solar, China, Solar tracker manufacturer 每 20 employees
Business Development Manager 每 To set the company on international scale
- Prospect for potential new clients,
- Environment analysis,
- Attend industry events,
- Design and implement marketing strategy.
Mar 2011每Nov 2013
ENF Solar, China, B2B services in the solar industry 每 50 employees; 700 clients
International Sales Executive 每 To acquire and manage customer base
- Outbound selling, inbound inquiries,
- Management of customer portfolio (over 100 customers),
- Identify and develop new customers,
- Visit international exhibitions worldwide (3-4 per year),
- Give speeches at conferences (Beijing and Shanghai) about manufacturing trends of the photovoltaic industry,
- Training and management of two Sales Juniors,
- Design and implementation of new services.
Nov 2008-Oct 2010
French Consulate 每 Trade Department in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia每 5 employees
Commercial Attach谷 : Industries, Transports and Infrastructures 每 To provide local access to French SMEs
- Market research, identification of partners, contact networking,
- Promotion of the French products and services to the local market,
- In charge of organization of meetings (15 to 20 projects per year) between French companies and potential local buyers or partners,
- In charge of organization of seminars and trade shows (3 per year),
- Publication of market studies and articles.
Deputy Director; Director in-charge during 4 months
- Supervision of 3 employees,
- In charge of organization of programs for French delegations (4 per year),
- Interface with the Consulate and local institutions (ministries, banks),
- IT management, Quality control.
Jul 2007-Sep 2007
Motor Classic, vintage cars rental (+40 models); Cape Town, South Africa
Marketing Assistant 每 To develop the French market
- Prospection of French media,
- Marketing audit of the company.
Jun 2006-May 2007
Hub telecom, B2B telecommunication solutions, Paris 每 240 employees; 1,300 customers
Junior Product Manager 每 In-charge of the phone market
- Marketing strategy,
- Product lifecycle management (+ 50 products), creation of support tools,
- Development and implementation of new products and services,
- Sales support and coordination,
- In-charge of competitive intelligence.