Guangzhou Link Health Pharma Co.,Ltd.
Guangzhou Guangdong, China
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
Link Health is a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicine for unmet medical needs. It has a drug development pipeline of 5 clinical stage assets and 1 under NDA reviewing in China. Headquartered in China, Link Health has an European office in the Netherlands to further strengthen the collaborations with global biopharmaceutical .
1. Collect information on new products, new technologies, and new projects at home and abroad, and conduct comprehensive evaluation and screening from multiple perspectives such as pharmacy, technology, registration, prices, competition, market potential, and sales forecasts, and screen out the company’s development direction and market Prospects, projects that match the company's resource capabilities.
2. Responsible for finding relevant resources and cooperation opportunities for domestic and foreign pharmaceutical companies and research institutions.
3. Responsible for the establishment and negotiation of company projects, promotion of transactions, and cooperation management.
4. Responsible for project plan writing, contract review, and discussion of contract terms on behalf of the company.
5. Other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Major in medicine, master degree or above, with more than 3 years of BD work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in drug project R&D and R&D management, as well as experience in project establishment, negotiation promotion, and later management is preferred.
2. Understand the characteristics of well-known companies, well-known experts and academic leaders in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Understand the current medical technology market, and be familiar with the current situation and development trend of the pharmaceutical industry.
4. Have strong organizational, coordination, communication and negotiation skills, work proactively, have a strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics, and have excellent learning ability and analytical judgment.
5. Strong independent working ability, able to adapt to more business trips.
6. Proficient in English, able to speak freely in English; skilled in using office software.