The MacDuffie School
Nankai Tianjin, China
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
MacDuffie School Tianjin is a K-12 bilingual and international school with over 1000 students. The Campus enrolls Chinese students onto our Bilingual Program and both Chinese and International students onto our International Program. The Tianjin campus was founded in 2012. The school caters for students from KG– Grade 12. The maximum class size is 20, with the average class size being 10. The first class graduated in June 2016 and the school was made part of the MacDuffie Education Group in 2018.
The teacher is responsible for delivering The MacDuffie Curriculum to students and providing a first-rate student
experience and a positive image of the brand.
1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. To fully comply with the contract conditions
3. To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
4. To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
5. To deliver all assessments appropriately.
6. To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
7. To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
8. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
9. To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
10. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
11. To attend and complete all assigned training.
12. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
13. To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
14. To attend all meeting assigned.
15. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
16. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
17. To maintain all class and grade records.
18. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as
19. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
1.English speaker with a clear accent.
2.More than 2 years teaching experience.
3.Bachelor degree or above with subject-related major.
5.Teaching license is preferred.
1. Competitive salary
2. Housing allowances
3. International level health insurance
4. Flight allowances
5. Re-Sign bonus of 1 month salary
6. Full paid holiday
7. Kids study for free