Chinese versionHome | Job Fair | City Guides | Events | Service | TEFL in China | Our Clients | Search | My Chinajob    
Hot Topic: How to deal with conflicts at work.
  Teaching Positions Search
  Language :    
  Province : 

  Professional Job Search
  Search For : 
  e.g. "Sales Managers"
  Location : 
  Post Date : 
    Chinajob Events
<< Back
Entry and Exit Requirements

Visa conditions change regularly. Visas for working in China, travelling in China, and studying in China are different. Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of China for the most up to date information.
If travelling to China, your passport must be valid for at least six months after the duration of your intended stay and you must also be able to provide evidence of a return or onward ticket. A visa is required for all travellers to China whether for tourism, business, employment or study purposes. You should ensure that you obtain the appropriate visa for the purpose of your visit. It is very difficult to obtain a visa at Chinese border entry points.
Hong Kong and Macau are Special Administrative Regions with separate visa and entry administration. Travellers who exit mainland China to visit Hong Kong or Macau may require a new Chinese visa to re-enter mainland China. Some travel permits, issued in Hong Kong or at Hong Kong-Macau-Chinese mainland border crossings, are valid for limited travel to designated areas only such as Shenzhen, Zhuhai or other areas in Guangdong Province. It is illegal to use these permits to travel to other parts of China. Travellers should carefully check the details or their visa.
You may need a visa to transit China if your stopover requires you to leave the airport. However, if you are staying within the confines of the airport for less than 24 hours while transiting China on route to a third country you do not need a transit visa. You should check these requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of China for the most up to date information.

         China Association for International Exchange of Personnel possesses the copyright of any content and resource at in Chinese and English, which is protected by China Intellectual Property Law. Any copy, release, rework or quotation, part or entire, by a company or a person, is forbidden. China Association for International Exchange of Personnel keeps the right to sue any breach and violation.
TEFL Training | | SAFEA | eBeijing | Evaluation System for Foreign Experts | | CCTV International | CRI | ChinaDaily | CSI | China Tours | Chinese Gov.Portal Website | Beijing Review | 
  About Us        |        Services        |        My Chinajob        |        FAQ        |        Living in China    |         top
Free Page Rank Tool © Copyright : Information Research Center of International Talent, SAFEA 1998-2007 Registered Number:京ICP证050780号